About Your Profiles Report
When you download a standard report on your profiles (profile information for users who have signed up with your campaign), the below headings and corresponding information will appear:
- UUID: universally unique identifier
- Name: name of the participant’s profile
- Photo URL: URL of participant's profile photo
- Description: description provided in sign up, generally why they’re fundraising
- Goal: fundraising goal selected by the participant
- Currency: currency selected by the participant
- User First Name: first name of the user who created the profile
- User Last Name: last name of the user who created the profile
- User Email: email address of the participant
- Path: profile's specific address within the URL
-example: in the URL www.mycampaign.com/name, the path is
- Total: total amount raised by the profile
- Status: ACTIVE (will always be active)
- Type: GROUP / INDIVIDUAL
- Team UUID: the UUID of the parent profile for this profile
-example: the Team UUID of an individual profile on a campaign would be the UUID of the campaign itself
- Created At: date and time the profile was created
- Updated At: date and time the profile was last updated
Note: it isn't possible to see what information was updated
📝 Note: To further optimize your experience with the report, you can filter for the information you need (especially if you have a large number of profiles). Instead of sifting through hundreds or even thousands of rows of data, you can filter out what you don't need through Excel by adding a filter to the top of each column and customising the type of data you want to analyse.
Don't see the fields you're looking for? You might need to create a custom report.
Have other questions? Feel free to contact us!