Zapier lets you connect Raisely to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up without coding, can automate day-to-day tasks and build workflows between other tools you use.
Each Zap will have one Trigger, where your information comes from, and one or more Actions (usually other apps), where your data gets sent automatically.
On this page:
Getting started with Zapier
Zapier is free to start with, with prices starting from $20USD/month once you need to move more information. You can sign up for your Zapier account here. To get you started, here are some pre-made Zaps:
Connecting Raisely to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Raisely"
- Use your credentials (found under Settings > API & Webhooks in any campaign) to connect your Raisely account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
What you can do with Zapier
To get you started, here are some common integrations you can set up through the Raisely Zapier app.
- Send new donors to a list in Mailchimp
- Sync your fundraisers with Hubspot
- Trigger an ecard email when someone makes a donation
- Send a postcard to new supporters (via Lob)
- Automatically add offline donations from Square
- Complete fundraiser surveys via Google Forms
If you have any questions about Zapier, or setting up your zaps, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have feedback on our Zapier integration, or ideas for things you'd like it to do, then send them over to us at email@example.com!